Monday 20 February 2012

The life that you want is the life i want

every ppl like different kind of  life 
some love to be single some love to be couple 
so my choice of life is to be couple 
but if my couple say 
single life is that  kind of life 
that she dream for.....
 chase for and use to get it....
 i will let her chase her life~
 because every ppl have their own 
power , strength and ability 
to chase that kind of life they want 
so i wont force you to be my way 
but i will follow
which way are you going wat kind of life you want 
and i appreciate very moment to be with you 
although last time i treat you like nothing but nw 
every moment you talk to me 
i will appreciate it~
 i will keep it in mind ~
although i knw is late but late better than none 
so wat life you ant juz go ahead 
i will wait you cum back 
i hope you have a nice single moment 
maybe this is the way i should do 
this is the way i can continue my love to you 
although is love is got some pain but that will reminds me 
to appreciate more 
to care more 
to love you more than i have done to you  


No comments:

Post a Comment