Friday 10 February 2012

Am i ready to continue or stop this journey

i'm very scared to lose you 
very very scared 
dun knw how to imagine thay kinda of scared 
you are the one hu inspire me 
so many things 
you are the one hu let me learn 
many kind of things 
after that day i see you 
i'm very happy that you are still the same 
doesnt change alot 
thx god that you are well being 
i really really dun want lose you 
really really dun want to lose you 
lose you is like my end of year  
end of my life 
end of my journey 
i wish to protect you until you old 
i wish to go through wif you every single moment of you life no matter 
the life is hard 
i will sum out when you need support 
i will borrow my ears to let you say anything you unhappy 
i will borrow my shoulder when you are tired 
maybe sumthing to you are boring eventhough is very often we say 
but to me is a habbit already is an habbit that 
i cant change even i die 
eventhough you say you lazy but i will wait you to becum hardworking 
i'm really thank god that i have a such a gud gf eventhough 
she is nt perfect but in my heart she is still 100%
i have mark down every single time we have a gud moment and 
some sad moment which is memorable
i will let you to have you way
but nt follow my way

No comments:

Post a Comment